Thursday, March 17, 2011

A new addition to our family




We are really excited to announce a new member of our family, we will call it Baby for now. We were really excited to find out in mid-january that we were expecting a child! Jonathan was even able to keep a secret for almost two months until his birthday when we decided we would announce our exciting news. It was fun keeping it a secret because many people had no idea. The best reaction was from Jonathan's family who kept saying things like: "Are you serious?" "This is a joke right"? But both of our families were equally excited to hear the good news. Sometime around the end of September we are expecting a new addition to our family. It will be a time of a lot of change in our family, and we still have no idea where we are going to be in the fall but we are excited for da baby!

13 comments:

TJ & Hanna Roberts said...

I'm soooooooooo excited for my only little sister to have a baby!!! I still can't believe that you are going to be a mom! The great part is that I know your going to be a wonderful, loving mom. I love you abbs and I'm thrilled for the change in your and Jonathan's life. Except for the moving part:(

Clark + Kjerstin said...

Yay Abby!!!! I am so so so happy for you and Jonathan! You will be the best mom ever!

Sarah said...

Congratulations, you guys!!

Becky said...

I had no idea.:) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Ehlers Family said...

Yay! Congrats! Thats awesome.

Sammy said...

ABBY!!!!!!! Oh my gosh i'm SO excited for you! i am so thrilled! oh congratulations you will be the best parents and the baby will be beautiful!

Maren said...

abby!! congrats! that is one lucky baby! you guys will be great parents :) Keep posting about pregancy and everything!

Call Commotion said...

Yay I am so excited for you guys!!! I am sorta hoping that you end up in Florida with us!! Good Luck!

Mo and Kristi said...

No freaking way!!! Yay! Hazel needs a buddy. Ps. How awesome would it be if you came to law school in Nebraska??!!

Mandy and Brian said...

We are so excited for you too! I can't wait, and we are hoping you may be sticking close enough around that we will still be able to see you plus Baby fairly often!

hoLLY said...

how exciting!!! congrats! you guys are going to be great parents!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!! :)

Brian Porter said...

Its alright. Jimmer winning player of the year over and over is WAY more exciting though... (just ask Jon which one is more exciting if you don't believe me)

I joke, i joke. Even i'm really excited you guys are having a little munchkin, and that's saying something.