Saturday, November 13, 2010

Decorations








Well I love holidays, every holiday. One of my favorite things about them is decorating, I always try and think of things that are cheap, (poor College students) and cute. Some times I accomplish both but some times I don't. I got some old shutters from mt grandmas house and I love them But now I just need to decide what to do with them. I found these pictures and I loved them. I also have been wanting to cover canvas with fabric but canvas is so expensive so today I went to Honks (The dollar Store) and found these cheap wanna be canvas but they will work perfectly!! So excited now I need to find fabric and letters.


3 comments:

Sammy said...

LOVE that bedroom! for a second i thought it was your bedroom! I about died, if it is, then wow! ha ha so cute, love those ideas! so fun you got those shutters though, can't wait to see what you do with them

hoLLY said...

such cute ideas!i love decorating too!

tiani said...

Hey Abby! I wish you could come here and decorate my apartment:)